Saturday, November 24, 2012

New Review Archive

Hey kids. I just added a brand new review archive! It's kinda pathetic as of right now, but I intend to add some more reviews pretty soon, so yeah.

So my next review should be up sometime in the next few days. I'm gonna be reviewing something kinda bad cuz I've only given out an A, an A-, and a B+ so far. I want to get a couple of C's and D's under my belt, y'know?

Also, I have a few things I intend to review in the next few weeks, but I'd really appreciate some feedback. What do y'all think I should review next? I'm open to almost anything, just so long as it's animated. Lemme know what you think in the comments.

That's it for me kids. Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment