Sunday, November 11, 2012

Introductions and Stuff

Yo! I'm Loomy. I'm a teenage novelist who lives in some place somewhere and I'mma review cartoons and junk. Why cartoons? Cuz they're cool and there are lots of them so yeah.

So my reviews are going to have a very simple structure. I'll give each show a letter ranking in three different categories, plus an overall score. The three categories are animation, sound, and writing. Animation includes character design, backgrounds, and the overall aesthetic. Sound includes music, voice acting, and songs if there are any. Writing includes the creativity, story, and humor of the show. Lastly I will average the scores of the individual categories and come up with an overall score.

I don't intend to review anime in case you were wondering. I might review one or two if I feel like it but... I'm mainly going to review kids cartoons. Shows on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney, the Hub, etc. I'll review some new shows, some classics, and also some animated films.

So yeah, if you're into cartoons then follow me. If you're not into cartoons then follow me anyways. If you know me in real life and want to support me then follow me. Basically, if you've taken the time to read this much follow me.

That's it for right now. I'll be posting some reviews pretty soon, so stay tuned! Until then, peace out Blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment